A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

November 11, 2007

Sunday Morning Lazy

Good morning! It's just wrong for me to be feeling so lazy on this Autumn Sunday morning but it's kind of overcast and muggy outside - I discovered this when I took "the Brode" out for his morning routine. "The Brode" is Brodie my Westie - the one on my lap in the profile photo. He's my great buddy and I don't know what I'd do for entertainment if it weren't for him..

Anyhoodle, back to this lazy morning. Normally I'd be sitting in church but it was just too warm in my bed this day with my snuggly d.h. and the quiet sounds of a sleeping house to disturb the ambiance.

So, I finally dragged myself out and decided that this would be a great time to check out my little store and see how sales are looking. Come see my newest listings at http://www.adriennedesigns.etsy.com/ ! I have all kinds of lovely things and just posted a Storewide 20% off Sale through November 30th. That is a great sale not to mention the free shipping special I'm running too!
These are a couple of my latest listings... a Swallow necklace ( I have matching earrings at the store) and this really long chunky stone and chain necklace - made with 12 different stones and brass chain. Very trendy!


Also, I had a request for more earrings! I must admit to having them but not listing them because I really am not a fan of photographing earrings....but I did get several pairs of earrings and a few new bracelets and necklaces listed at http://www.adriennedesigns.etsy.com/ and many of them would be just great for holiday parties, formal occasions, weddings, etc. Very sparkley and fabulous in a Marilyn Monroe kind of way.
Here are a few:
That's it for today. I'm going to wriggle back into my bed and dream about Turkey Day!

No comments: