A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

November 21, 2007

Black and Blue Geometrics

Black and Blue Geometrics
Black and Blue Geometrics,
originally uploaded by Adrienne Designs.
Argh! I wasn't good at Geometry in school and I don't think it's going to get better now. I can't tell you the exact shape of the large rectangular stone but I can tell you it is gorgeous!
I was told it is a form of Chrysacolla but I'm not sure about that. It appears to be a sodalite with blue onyx mix but it's just too colorful to let it bother me.

I usually don't mix navy blue and black but I just couldn't resist it this time. I've been holding onto these pretty sodalite rectangular chunks for a long time and the little 3mm black Onyx beads are a favorite.

Be sure to take note of the handmade Swan Neck Clasp. I made it from heavy sterling silver wire then hammered it for lots of reflectivity.

This necklace measure 16" long with a 4" extender. The chain and wire used are sterling silver as well. Enjoy this necklace with everything you wear!

No comments: