A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

September 03, 2009

Cheyenne, Carved Poppy Jasper Pendant Necklace


I've just listed this wonderful Poppy Jasper Pendant Necklace in my Art Fire Store. It's absolutely gorgeous and perfect for the upcoming fall season.


The pendant is a large carved leaf and it's beautifully detailed. I added a pretty beaded stone necklace to enhance to leaf using Tiger Iron, Red Jasper, Bali Silver, and Hematite.


(Please note: Hematite is a man made stone. Natural Hematite is no longer readily available. It is seldom found in it's natural form so. This is not Magnetized Hematite. )


If you're wondering how I came to call this piece "Cheyenne" please check out the shop listing. This piece is dear to my heart because of the child it was made to honor. Most of you who know me also know that I have a very special place in my heart for adopted, abused, neglected and/or abandoned children. I have recently made a series of leaf necklaces, each named for a child I love. What better way to honor the challenges of a child who is in the process of building a new life!

No comments: