A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the
Home of the Confused Muse..
Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.
This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!
September 06, 2009
It's been an Amazing two weeks!
1. Evidently I've been in the "lost and found" box for about 40 years. I was adopted when I was a wee child and have recently been found by ten siblings I had no idea existed.
2. I am of French Canadian descent and I've been pronouncing my last name incorrectly for the last 50 years. For those of you who speak "Missouri French" the name "Thibeault" is NOT pronounced "thigh-bolt" but "T-bo" (right?)
3. I am surrounded by a group of women who are truly amazing and inspiring!
4. Sciatica is NOT fun and IS very painful.
5. I'm married to "Rip Van Winkle" at least until he get used to being back at work on a full time job...hard for us "old people".
6. I'm helping launch a new Equine Therapy group-another passion of mine...if you're interested in helping or donating to the cause contact me!
7. I've decided to return to my free-lance journalistic roots and write a book...actually one of several if all goes as planned. People have been urging me to do this for years. I think it's time.
8. I have an incredibly blessed life! (not news really but it's nice to be reminded..)
9. And last but not least, business is picking up...Yea!
I think that's everything. It sure seems like a lot in a short period of time! A friend told me the other day "They ride the roller coaster of my life with me". Yep! That's a pretty darned good description!
Have a great week my friends. Live life joyfully!