A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

July 26, 2009

It's a Beautiful Sunday Morning!





It's bright and beautiful this morning! I hope you enjoy this gorgeous day and spend it reflecting on the BLESSINGS in your life. Whether it's praising God in a building filled with music and uplifting words or from your sunlit deck with a cup of coffee, remember to give thanks!

I would be in my tiny little church this morning except for a tiny little kidney stone that feels much bigger than it really is. "This too shall pass." Hopefully without help or a trip to the hospital. In the meantime, I am determined to be thankful it is not something much worse. I am determined to remember that Jesus suffered much more than I ever will and he would have done it just for me had I been the only one alive to receive the most precious of gifts.

I'm not here to preach. I'm here to praise an audience of one. He is the only one and I'm thankful for each day I am still here, alive and able to create, write, speak, breathe.......

Live joyfully! I try to live by that mantra. Some days are harder than others. Some days I let others influence my thoughts, my feelings, my attitude. Some days I let my health and physical pain guide my actions. That's when I hunker down and pray to be lifted up. He never fails me.

So today, while I wait for this stone to pass and the pain to ease I will remember that I am blessed to be here, at home, with my laptop, a cup of coffee, and the sun shining down from a beautiful sky.

I thank God.

No comments: