A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

March 10, 2008

Changes....good, better, and best! Part III

I can't believe I'm posting again so soon! This could get to be a habit if I'm not careful...

I've talked about the changes in my life of late. The good and better have been covered! Now let me tell you about the BEST change coming in my life....I'm going to be a Grandma! I've got to tell you I'm so excited I could just dance a jig :D

We're just in the very beginning stages of this little ones development and right now our concerns are with the Mommy and Daddy. My son, by the way, is "Daddy" and his beautiful wife is "Mommy". They are experiencing this first pregnancy with the shock and awe of most first-timers. She is begging for just one more little nap as she drags herself through the hardest days of this first trimester. We mom's all remember how overwhelming the exhaustion can be in the first few weeks! And I hear that Daddy has been up in the middle of the night to rummage for saltines and any clear, carbonated drink he can come up with. He's going to be a great expectant father.....

So, this is the biggest and best change coming. It's just one reason I've decided to take a step back and rethink my priorities and goals. I'll still have my store, my photos, my blog, and my custom orders. Heaven knows I already have enough pieces made up and ready to sell...I won't need to design anything new for quite some time. Looks like it's time to start clearing the calendar and collecting frequent flyer miles!

Tiny Stitches, I'll be there with an order soon I hope! Now, if I can just get them to tell me "what" we're expecting!

See you soon! Take care....
a

2 comments:

devon spec said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

you will be the BEST grandma!!!!
lucky baby. :) i feel for the mama, i remember being sooo tired.

www.i-am-pregnant.com is my FAV website if you'd like to pass that onto your daughter in law. :D

Adrienne Jewelry Designs said...

Thanks Devon! I'll pass that website on to my DIL and son. He's feeling a little overwhelmed at this point too. It's really hard for a guy or anyone who hasn't experienced it, just how tired you are the first trimester.
I can still remember and it's been nearly 28 years!
Hope you and Charlotte are doing great :)