A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

March 21, 2008

blue chalchedony daisy brooch

This is one of my favorite pieces! These pretty Blue Chalcedony teardrops just looked like flower petals. I added Swarovski Crystal beads for extra sparkle too. The glass leaves were a challenge to add. You know how it is when the picture you have in your head just isn't as easy to accomplish as you thought it would be? Well, that would pretty much explain this pin :) I really enjoyed working on it though and I hope you enjoy it as well! I'll be listing it in my Etsy store soon so check back soon!

Take care,
a

No comments: