A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

November 02, 2009

And the Facebook Fan Page Winners are.......

A short while ago I announced that five names would be drawn from the first 100 of my Facebook Fans and each would receive a FREE pair of earrings!  Well the names have been drawn and the winners are:

Christianne de Vries
Jon Young
Nancy Gant
Jenelle Aubade
Neal W. Rohrbach

Congratulations!

Stay tuned for the next give away! 

No comments: