A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

May 18, 2009

My little bird is being featured in an Etsy Treasury!


How fun is this! I just heard that one of my little feathered friends from my "Chrissy Marie" shop on Etsy was featured in a Treasury today! I'd kind of hoped he'd fly right around the neck of some new graduate and inspire them to "Soar! through life but I do believe he looks right at home amongst his friends from the Christian Artists Street Team! Thanks for checking it out and the rest of the really wonderful art featured as well!

No comments: