A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

May 17, 2009

Making changes....

Hey! I'm alive and still kicking! Actually, I have been buried alive but I've decided to dig my way out and take back my life, my business, and my art! Yea for me! Here's the proof.....



Sometimes we kind of get sucked into a vortex that really has no place or positive value in our lives. That's not to say that we don't get positive experiences from our little detours but making sure we get back on track...that's the tricky part.



I've been distracted and detracted from my art, my therapy and my gift. My body and brain finally said "Enough!"



As of June 1, 2009 I will be back to my old creative ways. I'm getting ready to launch my new website! I still have a lot of work to do but I'm on my way!! I even have Google Checkout and a Paypal Shopping Cart! We're ready to rock-n-roll!



Just waiting to settle on a new logo for the business....can't seem to make a decision when I have so many good options to choose from! Thanks for that Devon!





I'm LinkedIn, Facebooked, Flickred, and Beadspaced! You have been warned :)

See you soon my friends!

No comments: