A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

May 22, 2009

Lily of the Valley

Good morning! I've been taking a lot of photographs lately of things especially dear to me...it's become quite obvious that would include most flowers, plants, trees, animals, birds,....you get my drift. All of nature inspires me! When I see the glory around me I just can' t help but feel in awe.

I'm using my photos in a new way of late. I'll be listing new items later today! Keep watching your mail...

For now, enjoy this Lily of the Valley with your morning coffee..it's so sweet you won't even need to add sugar!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: