A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

December 05, 2007

vintage pink glass bracelet

This bracelet is my idea of "retro feminine". The pink glass beads are just so..."1940's" with that great swirl pattern. I paired them with 4mm round "Rose" Swarovski crystals and 5mm Bali spacer beads.

The colors are soft and delicate and yet the diamond shape of the beads gives it an edgy retro feel. I truly adore the dainty Bali Silver toggle clasp. The entire piece is just a girly girl piece.

Put this piece with a grey sweater or suit to stand out in this seasons most popular color! If you're interested in matching earrings...check my store for a pair that fill the bill.

This bracelet would fit up to a 7" wrist. Please convo me with any questions or requests you have. The diamond shaped beads measure 1/2"x1/2".

Note: The photos show an Awareness charm attached to this bracelet. Please let me know if you do not want it on the bracelet and I will remove it.

No comments: