A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

December 14, 2007

My Experiment with Linking Photos to my Store

Ok. I told you I'm not very good at this and for me it's all just a big experiment! I have a hard time just editing the colors on my blog pages much less figuring out how "links" work. Theses are some things I'd like to learn how to do:



Let my friends attach links to their own sites.

Have Links to my favorites lists - books, authors, movies, music, etc.

Direct link my photos to my etsy store instead of to my flickr site.



So, I've got my work cut out and lots of brain exercise to do. Wish me luck and here goes......

This is a link to a pretty Tourmaline and Gold Wire Bangle Bracelet in my Etsy store.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8321119 So how do I connect this link to a photo and where do I upload that photo from? Hmmmm.... Must think on this! I think I'll go call my super-duper smart son and see if he has any advice for his not so super-duper smart Mom!

Ah Ha! Maybe this is where Etsy mini's come in to play! Let me give that a try......



Hotdog! It worked!! (Dancing around and giggling!)
However, it still isn't showing the Tourmaline Bangle I wanted in the photos. I haven't figured out how to choose which pieces I want to show up in the mini album.
Sounds like a job for another day!

No comments: