A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

December 11, 2007

jay's gifts

jay's gifts
jay's gifts,
originally uploaded by Adrienne Designs.
This is one of my fav's and it was a gift I made for a dear friend. He inherited the nail cross from a relative when she passed away earlier this year. His wife asked me to do something special with it. My friend Jay was raised in Israel and speaks fluent Hebrew. He also has an Awesome voice! I had a stamp made that says "Sing" in Hebrew and made a plaque for the cross from PMC. Then I wirewrapped it on with antiqued copper wire, hung it on this goreous soft braided leather cord and voila' - Jay's Gifts was born.

I just love jewelry with a story don't you?

No comments: