A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

January 23, 2011

The Metal Stamp Give Away Contest!!

I know it's been awhile since I written even a single word here. Sorry about that and I promise to give an explanation later.  However, I had to share this great Metal Stamp Give Away contest with you. Lori Anderson, fellow Jewelry Junkie, Blogger Superb, and a Wonderful Designer was asked to try out a set of these great metal stamps from P J Tool & Supply. She's posted a review, great photos of the pieces she created with them, and they are as usual...fabulous!  Please take the time to go check out her blog.  All you have to do is click on her name!
Good Luck!!

No comments: