A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

February 09, 2008

Fox4 News Interview with KC Etsy video link

Good morning :D Did you see the Channel 4 news last night? Well here is a link to the story and interview they did with our group..... http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Entertainment/Detail?contentId=5722409&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=7.1.1
I certainly didn't expect them to use a close up of my double chin but I'm sure glad they used a close up of my jewelry! Go check it out then come back and tell me what you think :D

I'll post more later.....

No comments: