A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

July 30, 2010

I won these fabulous beads!!

I've been bad.  I won these beautiful beads in a wonderful "give away" way back in February and meant to post them after I received them. Better late than never, right?  I wanted to post pics of them but had trouble getting great photos.  Well, here they are! The photo still doesn't do justice to the beads but take my word for it...they are gorgeous and fun!

 Lisa Oram made these just for me :)  I've been pondering how to use them.  They are SO pretty and I could wear them with most anything in my closet!  Just wanted to say "Thanks!" again and show them off.

No comments: