A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

June 10, 2009

Lilacs in Glass Photo Pendant


This pendant is from my latest line of glass jewelry and magnets. I used my own photo of lilacs from my very own lawn and cropped it for use here. I love the icy freshness the glass adds to the overall appearance. I just listed it on my website. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. I'd love to get your feedback!
Note: These are difficult to photograph because the photo is under 1/2" thick glass. It makes the edges appear blurry when in fact they are quite clear. Any suggestions would be welcome!

No comments: