A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

March 21, 2009

Mosaic Chalcedony Earrings....YUMMY!


Oh I know....you just can't believe I blogged twice in one day huh? Well I just can't seem to keep my silly self inside on these nice days but night time does come around and I'm forced to come inside.

We've been doing the Spring Yard Cleaning this past week and cutting down trees was one of those projects. ARGH! Exhausting and sometimes painful it is still a huge improvement to our property. More to the point (finally), I just kind of felt sad to watch such majestic living things destroyed.
Yes, we'll use a great deal of those by products to mulch and conserve our land but as the limbs and branches began to pile up it started to look more and more like a mosaic of sorts. Yeah, I know. I see art everywhere, even in the rubbish of trees :)

It got me thinking and I remembered a pair of earrings I'd made a while ago that look like a mosaic but it's a natural gemstone. They are so earthy and elegant all at the same time. My kind of jewelry! Take a look at these and tell me what you think....

No comments: