A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

August 19, 2008

Callie's Song

I created this set for a dear friend's daughter on her 18th birthday. Callie is known for her beautiful voice, her quiet gracefulness, and her sweet and compassionate disposition. I love her dearly! While I know she is a pretty typical teenager I believe she has wonderful attributes that make her as beautiful inside as she is on the outside. She is one of the prettiest young women I've ever seen! (love you Callie!)

No comments: