A little bit of life, love, and artisan jewelry but mostly the

Home of the Confused Muse..

Where you will find the meadering thoughts of an actively artistic brain - as well as my latest creations, events, soapboxes, dramas, crisis, blessings, and life in general.

This is also the home of "ChrissyMarie Jewelry and Accessories", named for my daughter! Twenty-Five Percent of all sales from this line are donated to B.I.T.S. aka "Better in the Saddle", a local non-profit Equine Assisted Therapy Program ....because we KNOW horses help make miracles!



Pages

May 15, 2008

Laurie's Heart Pendant


Laurie's Heart Pendant
Laurie's Heart Pendant,
originally uploaded by Adrienne Designs.
I made this heart as a gift for a friend on Mother's Day. Her girls helped me design it. She has three daughters of her own and three foster daughters.
I wirewrapped the birthstones of her children on the Snow Quartz heart, then added three lengths of chain with the birthstones of the foster children on the ends. It hangs very gracefully on the side. I used the chain to represent the room for love in Laurie's heart and home.
I can add a new birthstone with the addition of each new foster child.

No comments: